CRM for Real Estate Agents
Though homebuyers now use the internet to start their search for their dream home, most buyers and sellers continue to use a real estate agent during the buying or selling process. The use of technology has also been increasing among agents. One digital tool that has become a game-changer in the industry is a CRM.
A CRM is a customer relationship management software. These CRMs have become more specialized and affordable, and some are specifically designed for real estate agents. The best real estate CRM will incorporate calendar and task management, contact management and sales and service features. If you are an agent looking to improve your efficiency and make organization easier, consider investing in a CRM.
Why Real Estate Agents Need a CRM
As a real estate agent, you have a lot on your plate. Between holding open houses and fielding calls, there’s never a dull moment. Fortunately, you can use a CRM for real estate agents that allows you to work smarter, not harder. This software will help you manage your contacts and convert leads into long-term clients.
Client Relationship Management and Development
One of the main reasons real estate agents choose to use a CRM is because of the software’s ability to help you manage and develop client relationships. This is key in an industry where the quality of your client relationships directly impacts your success.
To build a strong relationship with a client, you need to prove you are dependable. Unfortunately, when you are especially busy, important phone calls and emails can fall through the cracks, which can make you seem unreliable. This is where a CRM can help. This software includes accountability and tracking tools, allowing you to communicate effectively and follow through on commitments you’ve made to clients.
Automation of Digital Marketing Efforts
Another reason to use a CRM for real estate agents is that it allows you to automate your digital marketing. The days of sending postcards to clients are long gone. Today, real estate agents send automated emails and generate leads online. You may choose to send monthly newsletters or offer valuable information in exchange for leads on landing pages.
With a CRM, you can also include a personal touch in the automation of your digital marketing. For example, you can set up automated emails that go to your clients on the anniversary of the day they purchased their dream home or a month before their commercial lease is up. This allows you to avoid wasting hours of precious time searching through your database to determine which clients you should send emails to that day. Your CRM will help handle this task for you.
Follow Up Reminders for Referrals and Clients
Maybe you use the Daily Five process, which means that five days a week, you contact five individuals each day and speak with each person for five minutes. The best CRM for real estate agents will be able to make contacting potential customers easier to track.
The main reason referrals don’t turn into clients is that the agent did not follow up with them. A CRM for real estate agents can help you prevent this from happening by identifying who you should contact and how you should contact them.
Designed for Ease of Use
Simple Sales Tracking CRM was designed for ease of use. We developed our CRM out of our own need for easy-to-use sales tools. You can access this CRM through your preferred internet browser, including Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Our CRM is easy for anyone to use, even those with limited computer knowledge. You can easily import your existing data, and your data will automatically backup. With our mobile version of Simple Sales Tracking CRM, you can also take your clients’ information and data with you and work from anywhere with internet access.
Why Choose Simple Sales Tracking
Simple Sales Tracking CRM offers several features and benefits for real estate agents. When you use our software, you can improve your efficiency and improve your relationships with clients. Our key features include:
- Interaction tracking: With our interaction tracking tools, you can easily maintain records of your interactions with clients and prospects that occur through email, phone calls, social media channels or in person.
- Mobile version: With Simple Sales Tracking, you can use our mobile version to make your data portable. Take this important information with you anywhere and easily download your client data when you need it.
- Task management: With task management, you will stay on top of all the tasks on your to-do list. Task management is integrated with the management features for your contacts and leads.
- Commission tracking: Our CRM will automatically calculate the sales commission expected for every opportunity.
- Contact management: You can store your clients’ information in an intuitive interface that is easy to use.
- Calendar management: Our calendar tool will keep track of all your appointments to ensure you never miss another one.
- Analytics and reporting: Our CRM will provide you with reports on your sales, contacts and tasks.
- Document management: With document management, your files will be easily accessible and kept in one place.
- Third-party social media and email campaigns: Through our CRM, you can create an email marketing campaign and transfer posts from social media into the CRM.
- Lead and sales pipeline management: Manage your accounts and leads through the sales pipeline. Our CRM will also help you identify the leads that may be more likely to convert.
We charge a low monthly fee of $15 per user for unlimited access to our CRM. If you sign up for an annual plan you’ll receive one month free! We prioritize transparency with our customers, and we don’t charge hidden fees, cancellation fees or sign-up fees. We also don’t require you to enter your credit card information before you can start your free trial. You can also cancel at any time for no extra cost.
Try Our CRM Free for 14 Days
Our CRM at Simple Sales Tracking is excellent for real estate agents because it is simple and easy to use. When you choose our CRM, you will be empowered with a tool that can close sales and manage customer relationships. To date, we have helped more than 8,300 clients across 23 countries close more sales and increase profitability.
Simple Sales Tracking also has a mobile version so you can access the CRM from anywhere. The features we offer make the use, implementation and management of the software simple. If you are a real estate agent looking for an easy-to-use CRM that won’t overcomplicate your job and will allow you to easily manage your customers, files and leads in one place, try our CRM free for 14 days.