New Release of Simple Sales Tracking Now Available.
Highlights of what’s included:
- Added new bulk actions (set follow-up date, add note, update custom field)
- New report to export email addresses as well as updates to some existing reports
- Improved billing and credit card management for administrative users
- Some UI/UX changes to improve user flow, as well as some minor bug fixes
- Under the hood, we have updated the architecture to allow new functionality to be more easily added in the future
One of the updates in this release is the addition of new bulk actions. You can now set the follow-up date for multiple sales records at a time, as well as add a note or custom field to multiple sales records. These are available for leads, opportunities, and accounts.
Another update is the addition of an “Email addresses” report. With this report, you can export all email addresses stored in your account (sales records and associated contacts). The report can be found under the “Combined & Individual (Accounts, Opportunities & Leads)” section on the Reports tab. For the existing custom detailed reports, we have now added the option to include the latest note for a lead, opportunity, or account record when generating the report.
Administrative users will find an improved billing profile and credit card management page that will make it easier to manage account billing information. More enhancements are planned in this area in future updates.
Along with some other UI/UX improvements, we have added the ability to automatically pre-fill existing contact information when adding a new opportunity directly from an existing account.
Let us know what you think about the changes!
We Value Your Feedback
We’re committed to driving future enhancements of Simple Sales Tracking based on your feedback and requests. At any time, contact us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Follow Us on Twitter