Application Protocol Interface
The Simple Sales Tracking API provides you with the ability to connect and sync Simple Sales Tracking with your website and applications.
What can you do with the API?
View and Modify your data in Simple Sales Tracking, from another website or application. There are a lot of possibilities. Here are a few ideas:
- Synchronize Contacts with another Contact List
- Build your own Custom Reports
- Add Notes, Tasks and Appointments Remotely
- Create a seamless link between your own applications and website with the data, features and capability of your Simple Sales Tracking account.
If you’re not familiar with Simple Sales Tracking, we suggest you take some time to review the application Getting Started Videos. They’re short and sweet, and give you a good base to work from.
- First, you’ll need a Full Account to connect to the API. If you’re currently on a Trial Account, get in touch and we’ll set you up with temporary access.
- Next, go to the Admin page within Simple Sales Tracking and look for the check box that reads: Enable API. Make sure it’s checked.
- That’s It! Download the API Kit for your language, and get started. If a Kit for your language isn’t listed and you’re interested in building one, let us know and we’ll help out. Alternatively, the WSDL file is also available
3rd Party Product Integration
If you’ve developed software that integrates Simple Sales Tracking with another 3rd party piece of software, let us know!
If it’s a fit for other Simple Sales Tracking customers, we’ll post it here with link-backs to your website and kudos. We’re also working on 3rd party integration and will announce them as they become available via the blog and newsletter.
What Languages Are Supported?
You can use almost any language that can consume web services to achieve what you are after with the API, and we’ll continually add samples in a range of languages to help out.